A PROFESSIONALLY LICENSED LAND SURVEYING FIRM SERVICING ALL 100 COUNTIES OF NORTH CAROLINA.
Land Surveying is the technique and science of accurately determining the terrestrial or three-dimensional space position of points and the distances and angles between them. These points are usually, but not exclusively, associated with positions on the surface of the Earth, and are often used to establish land maps and boundaries for ownership or governmental purposes.*
3D Laser Scanning Services
Origin Land Surveying and Mapping, Inc. has been performing 3D laser scanning and spatial imaging services since 2007. All of our scanning services as well as our data reduction is performed by a licensed Professional Land Surveyor (PLS).
If your project requires millions of data points, is not easily accessible, or has a lot of design complexity, 3D Laser Scanning is what you may need – and we can provide that for you.
Commercial Land Surveying Services
- Route Surveying
- Physical Surveys
- New Construction Stakeout
- Wall and Device Stakeout during Construction Up Fits
- Engineering Design Surveys
- Cemetery Layout and Garden Monumentation
- ALTA/ACSM Surveys
- Vineyard Layout and Mapping
- Tree Surveying
- Earth Quantity and Volume Analysis.Learn More
Construction Layout Services
Origin Land Surveying provides the experience necessary to perform surveying, staking and asbuilt locations for record-drawing completion. This includes all calculations required for the satisfactory completion of the project with the plans and specifications in conformance with North Carolina General Statutes for land surveying. All office and field work is performed by a NCPLS (North Carolina Professional Land Surveyor).
Environmental Land Surveying Services
- BMP Design Surveying and Stakeout
- Army Corp. of Engineers Wetlands and Waters of the US Mapping
- FEMA Flood Plain Mapping
- FEMA Elevation Certificates
- Brownsfield Mapping
- Monitoring Well Mapping
- Solid Waste Landfill Surveying
GPS/GIS Control & Site Evaluation Services
- Utility Mapping
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Site Evaluations
- Aerial Photography Control
- River and Stream Location Analysis
- Static GPS Observation
- VRS Global Positioning System Surveys
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) for underground utility, vault locations, UST, and other underground site analysis
- Site Control for GPS Machine Control Systems
GPR/ Ground Penetrating Radar Services
Industrial Land Surveying Services
- Pump Station and Effluent Staking
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Design Surveys
- Elevation and Location Monitoring
- Safety Compliance
- Forensic Mapping
- 3D Scanning of Stockpiles and Borrow Pits
- Right-of-way Location and Verification
- Bock and Clark Surveying
- State Correctional Facility Design Surveying
- Bridge Inspection
- Commercial and Private Airport Surveying Services
Who we do it for.
What we’ve been working on.
All services were performed by David J. Skiba, Jr., PLS, being in responsible charge or fieldwork performed by.
Origin Land Surveying and Mapping, Inc.
406 S. Chester Street, Suite 100
Gastonia, NC USA 28052